The Shenandoah Valley Art Center, during the month of August, is exhibiting the works of watercolor artist, Peg Sheridan, whose most recent work has taken two parallel avenues.
What's Going On
- Shenandoah Valley Art Center announces August 2015 schedule
- Ronnie McDowell to perform at Augusta Expoland on Aug. 29
- Best Western Plus Waynesboro awarded TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for fifth straight year
- Wayne Theatre Alliance receives $200,000 Challenge Grant
- BOOST Tourism Grant released by the City of Waynesboro
- Waynesboro Farmer’s Market offered Saturdays through October
Wednesday, July 29
Hull’s Drive In presents Retro Movie Nights on Wednesdays in July! Grease opens at 7 p.m. Admission is $10 per carload. Concession specials will be announced.
Thursday, July 30
Bryan Elijah Smith and the Wild Hearts at Rock N’ Ridgeview Music Series at the Amphitheater, 6 p.m., Ridgeview Park, Waynesboro. Delicious Dishe Food Truck on site.
Friday, July 31-Sunday, Aug. 3
Doah Fest Music and Arts Festival in Luray: bluegrass, reggae, jam, hip hop, brass, gypsy jazz, rock, soul, world beats and more will be represented on The Farm at Doah 2015. This level of diversity is not just for the music at Doah but also for the activities: yoga, silent discos, river sets and more are set to fill the weekend.
Sunday, Aug. 2